Jeff Horowitz is a certified running and triathlon coach and a personal trainer who has run more than 150 marathons across 6 continents. Formerly an attorney, he quit law with the support of his family to pursue his passion for endurance sport. Jeff now works with the Washington DC Triathlon, The Nation’s Triathlon, the free six week triathlon summer camp ACHIEVE Kids Triathlon, and Team Hope, a charity fund-raising training group that benefits The Hope Connections Center, a cancer services organization.
Jeff is available for group, one-on-one, and virtual coaching. Options include:
1. Basic Training Plan. This includes a customized training schedule geared towards a goal race, with a detailed running schedule that would include all distances and target times for each workout, including speedwork, tempo, and endurance sessions.
2. Complete Fitness and Race Plan. This includes the plan listed above, plus the non-running workouts and drills that runners need for better overall fitness and performance. You would get strength & core workouts, as well as run-specific training drills and stretches.
3. Virtual Coaching. This includes all of the above, implemented on a week-by-week basis. We review each week’s progress at week’s end so that adjustments can be made. The program is tailored to suit you right up to race day. It involves more contact, on a weekly or even daily basis.
4. Full Coaching – for athletes in the Washington DC area. All of the above, plus a weekly workout together including speedwork, drills, and strength training.
5. Individual track sessions. One-on-one track-based workouts.
Contact Jeff for pricing. Jeffrey.Horowitz@msn.com.